Happy National Physical Therapy Month!
Save $200 on the All-Access Pass (7 Online Course Package)
Offer expires October 15, 2019
Use Promo Code: NPTM200
Do not have the money or time to travel to an in-person regional course? Section on Women’s Health offers a variety of on-demand affordable home study modules and online courses that can easily fit into your schedule and budget! Upon registration, participants receive a purchase confirmation followed by an e-mail with access instructions to the home study materials. The courses consist of case samples, readings, a multiple choice test and a certificate of completion upon successful passing of the course.
1-Year All-Access Pass Includes
- 7 PDF Readings + 1 Video
- 7 Multiple-Choice Question Exams
- 7 Certificates of Completion
- 24.5 Total Contact Hours
- HSM: EMG (3.0 contact hours)
- HSM: Obstetrics (2.0 contact hours)
- HSM: Medical Management and Physical Therapy Management of High-Risk Pregnancy (4.0 contact hours)
- HSM: Physical Therapy Management of Osteoporosis: Prevention & Management (4.0 contact hours)
- HSM: Physical Therapy Management of Patients with Chronic Pelvic Pain (6.0 contact hours)
- HSM: Lymphedema Management in Women´s Health Physical Therapy (3.5 contact hours)
- Online Video Course: Level 1: Urogynecological Clinical Evaluation and Treatments (2.0 contact hours)
What is an HSM? HSM is a Home Study Module
- Downloadable PDF text reading, list of recommended complementary readings
- Online multiple-choice question exam
- You need a stable internet connection and a desktop or laptop computer to access the content and exam.
- Self-paced learning experiences with user-friendly text format and visuals
- Accurate and applicable evidence-based information
- A cost-saving and convenient way to earn contact hours toward your CEUs and license
The SoWH is offering steep discounts on this great value bundle (worth $1,000+)!
SoWH PT/PTA Member:
SoWH SPT/SPTA Member:
$899 $599 *extra savings for students!
Not yet a member? You can still save by joining today at https://www.womenshealthapta.org/join/